- I started a new closed Facebook group called “Louisiana Mental Health Advocates,” in March of 2018. Its a place where all advocates (no matter the profession or educational level) can meet and work towards Mental Health Progress in Louisiana. I’m very blessed that so many others have been willing to help. And it seems to be going quite well!
- I am an active provider for the following insurance panels as a Private Practice Therapist: United Health Care Private, United Health Care Medicaid, Beacon, BCBS, Humana, LA Healthcare Medicaid.
- I am a “pending” provider for the following insurance panels (meaning it is in process & should be approved quickly): Healthy Blue Medicaid, Tricare, and Medicare.
- I will be working towards accepting the following insurances in the future: Aetna, Peoples, Gilsbar, & Amerihealth Medicaid.
- I do have a very reasonable private pay fee. Please contact me if interested in further information. There are a great deal of benefits to going private pay vs using your insurance. For example, confidentiality. When you use your health insurance for Mental Health Counseling, your insurance will have access to your diagnosis and other personal identifying information. You may feel more comfortable paying out of pocket.
- For payment: I accept cash, checks, and credit card payments (either with Square or PayPal Buisness). I provide receipts for all payments received.