I provide treatment as an in-network Behavioral Health provider, an out of network provider, and/ or with private pay. I am an active provider for the following Insurance Panels.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Private
- Humana Private
- Medicaid- LA Healthcare
- Beacon Health/ Value Options Private
- I have a set fee that I charge to insurance companies based upon the treatment given. I can provide you a list of my fees, once an active client.
- The client is responsible for any co-payments or deductables as described via your insurance company. I will verify benefits and let you know if there is an out of pocket cost (if any).
- If I am unable to verify your benefits for any reason, then either your appointment will need to be rescheduled or it will be a private pay fee.
- As the client, you are ultimately responsible for the cost of your care. Whether you elect to use your insurance or not.
- I do highly encourage new clients to verify their benefits with their insurance company & if I am an “in network” provider. Call the Behavioral Health Number on the back of your card) and request information for your “Outpatient Mental Health Benefits.”
- Payment of your verified copayment, deductible, or (out of pocket) private pay fee is expected at the time of service via check, cash, or credit card (at a 5.00 fee).
Private Pay Fees: (please read about the pros/cons of private pay on my site.
- 100.00 for a 60 minute therapy session.
I do offer a sliding fee scale based upon your ability to pay and my ability to accommodate you. Please ask for more information on this, if interested.
Angie Simonton, LCSW
Updated 08/2018, 07/2018