CLINICAL THERAPIST FOR CHILDREN, ADOLESCENTS, ADULTS, AND FAMILIES
“Two roads diverged in a wood, and I- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.”
Robert Frost, “The Road not Taken.”
Life is full of unexpected twists and turns, it’s certainly not a straight and easy path. It can be difficult navigating some of the “forks in the road” .. especially if it’s one we didn’t want or choose. Therapy can help you feel less alone in this and give you a different perspective. It can provide a safe place where what you say .. stays there. It can be a place of change, healing, and hope.
- Article by James Lehman, MSW on Children Who Manipulate
- What I Want You to Know About Celiac Disease by Alysa Bajenaru
- What is Binge Eating really about?
- Play Therapy
- Still I Rise
Areas that I work in but are not limited to:
- Ages 5 to 18~ Chid Therapy, Adolescent Therapy, Play Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Trauma Focused CBT, Social Skills Training, Parental Support and Education, Family Therapy, with a child specific specialization in Trauma, Autism, Anxiety, Depression, ADHD, Attachment Disorders, Conduct Disorders, Academic Stress, Peer Stress, Self Esteem Challenges, Self Harm (cutting/ hair pulling), Body Image Issues, and more.
- Ages 18- 99~Adult Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Trauma Focused CBT, Psychodynamic Therapy, Solution Focused Therapy, Person Centered Therapy, and with Adult Specialization in Trauma Survivors, PTSD, Anxiety, Depression, Bipolar, Veterans, Body Image Issues, Work Stress, Relationship Challenges, Employment Stress, Financial Issues, and more.
- If preferred I can provide a Christian Based Approach in therapy.