Skip to content
- My office is located in the Fairway Complex buildings next to Lakeview Hospital
- I work with about 50% children and 50% Adults (Ages 5 and up).
- The primary modalities that I use are CBT, Trauma Focused CBT, Psychodynamic, Exposure Therapy, Supportive Therapy, Family Therapy, and play therapy.
- Primary diagnoses that I work with include in no specific order: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Reactive Attachment Disorder, Bipolar, Depression, Anxiety, Panic Disorder, Insomnia, Nightmare Disorder, Eating Disorders, Autism Spectrum Disorder (I do not provide ABA), Dissociative States, Low Self Esteem, Body Image Issues, Grief & loss, Self Harm (cutting), Aggression in Children, Academic Issues, and more.
- I do not provide Couples Counseling, Substance Abuse Counseling, nor Perpetrator Treatment.
- I am a “in network provider” with the following plans: BCBS, Tricare, LA Health Care, Humana, & Beacon/ Value Options. Any insurance besides this requires either a prior authorization from your insurance plan to provide “out of network outpatient behavioral health therapy.”
- All payments are due at the time of service, including copayments. I accept cash, check, or PayPal & Square with an additional 2% tax fee.