- My office is located in the Fairway Complex buildings next to Lakeview Hospital
- I work with about 40% children and 60% Adults (Ages 5 and up).
- The primary modalities that I use are CBT, Trauma Focused CBT, Psychodynamic, Exposure Therapy, Supportive Therapy, Family Therapy, and Play Therapy.
- Primary diagnoses that I work with include in no specific order: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Reactive Attachment Disorder, Bipolar, Depression, Anxiety, Panic Disorder, Insomnia, Nightmare Disorder, Eating Disorders, & Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Many Life Stressors I work with include: Relationship Discord, Communication Issues, Poor Boundary Setting, Poor Self Care, Loss of Motivation, Low Energy, Feeling Overwhelmed, Panic Attacks, Insomnia, Hypersomnia (sleeping too much), Low Self Esteem, Body Image Issues, Grief & loss, Self Harm, Unresolved Anger, Difficultly with Forgiveness, Problem Solving, Parental Support and Guidance, Spirituality, and more.
- I do not provide Couples Counseling, ABA, Pastoral Counseling, Substance Abuse Counseling, Perpetrator Treatment, Family Mediation, Parental Reunification, Full Psychological Evaluations for Academic or Legal Purposes, nor Psychiatry/ Medication Management (as those require a specialization in that area).
- I am a “in network provider” with the following plans: BCBS, Tricare (PPO only), LA Health Medicaid of LA, Humana Medicaid of LA, Humana, Beacon/ Value Options, and Ochsner PPO.
- All payments are due at the time of service, including copayments. I accept cash, check, or credit cards/health cards.
- Please contact me for my current private pay fees.
Probably way too much information!! But I want clients to be informed. If you would like a specialization that I do not offer… you are welcome to email me for referrals at email@example.com