- My office is located in the Fairway Complex buildings next to Lakeview Hospital
- I work with about 50% children and 50% Adults (Ages 5 and up).
- The primary modalities that I use are CBT, Trauma Focused CBT, Psychodynamic, Exposure Therapy, & psycho education.
- Primary diagnoses that I work with include in no specific order: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Reactive Attachment Disorder, Bipolar, Depression, Anxiety, Panic Disorder, Insomnia, Nightmare Disorder, Eating Disorders, Autism Spectrum Disorder (I do not provide ABA), Dissociative States, Low Self Esteem, Body Image Issues, Grief & loss, Self Harm (cutting), Aggression in Children, Academic Issues, and more.
- I do not provide Couples Counseling, Substance Abuse Counseling, nor Perpetrator Treatment.
- I am a “in network provider” with the following plans: BCBS, Tricare, LA Health Care, Humana, & Beacon/ Value Options. Any insurance besides this requires either a prior authorization from your insurance plan to provide “out of network outpatient behavioral health therapy,” (which you would have to request & send me a copy of the approval before hand). Or Private Pay- Which is 100.00 a session. If you would like for me to consider a sliding fee scale, let me know.
- All payments are due at the time of service, including copayments. I accept cash, check, or PayPal with a 5.00 additional fee.